Applications are now open
Are you a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist with a passion for supporting women through pregnancy and into motherhood?
If you LOVE to provide exceptional health care and changing the lives of women during pregnancy and into motherhood with massage, then read on.
We are expanding and seeking a self- motivated and enthusiastic and confident remedial massage therapist to join the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A nationally accredited qualification in massage therapy (Diploma of Remedial Massage minimum)
- A qualification in Pregnancy Massage from a training organisation (eg. Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- Professional Association Membership and Health Fund Rebates eligibility
Personally, you will have:
- Confidence in your skills to treat pregnant women, especially those with high-risk issues during pregnancy.
- The ability to solve problems, meet KPIs and build client rapport.
- A willingness to learn new skills and challenge yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimal direction and supervision.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
- Employment contracts prepared by professional HR consultant to ensure compliance, and employee receives all entitlement.
- Guaranteed to get paid for minimum 3 hours per shift.
- Preferred availability for afternoon/evening and weekend shifts.
The position is casual with view to increase to part / full time employment for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call us (do not text) 0407512009