***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN***
Are you a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist with a passion for supporting women through pregnancy and into motherhood?
**This is an employed role**
If you LOVE to provide exceptional health care and changing the lives of women during pregnancy and into motherhood with massage, then read on.
We are expanding and seeking a self- motivated and enthusiastic and confident remedial massage therapist to join the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A nationally accredited qualification in massage therapy (Diploma of Remedial Massage minimum)
- A qualification in Pregnancy Massage from a training organisation (eg. Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- Professional Association Membership and Health Fund Rebates eligibility
Personally, you will have:
- Confidence in your skills to treat pregnant women, especially those with high-risk issues during pregnancy.
- The ability to solve problems, meet KPIs and build client rapport.
- A willingness to learn new skills and challenge yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimal direction and supervision.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
- Employment contracts prepared by professional HR consultant to ensure compliance, and employee receives all entitlement.
- Guaranteed to get paid for minimum 3 hours per shift.
- Preferred availability for afternoon/evening and weekend shifts.
The position is casual with view to increase to part / full time employment for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call us (do not text) 0407512009